I did a price comparison of the current price sheet at the cannery vs. the price at Costco. These prices are just for the straight bags of food, not including the canning method of your choice (ie - pouches, #10 cans, buckets, etc.). Some of the prices are pretty similar and some are HUGE differences. There used to be more selection regarding beans at Costco (at least there were six months ago) and also larger bags of beans, but it seems the Costco here in Henderson has either run out or stopped carrying them. **
* Costco - Buttermilk Pancake Mix (10 lb.) - $5.99 or .60 cents/lb.
* Cannery - 4 (4 lb.) bag package - $12.55 or .78 cents/lb.
* Costco - 50 lb. Regular White Flour - $15.49 or .30 cents/lb.
* Cannery - 25 lb. bag - $9.5o or .38 cents/lb.
* Costco - 25 lb. bag - $11.95 or .48 cents/lb.
* Cannery - 25 lb. bag - $10.50 or .42 cents/lb.
* Costco - 50 lb. bag - $22.69 or .45 cents/lb.
* Cannery - 25 lb. bags - $15.90 or .64 cents/lb.
* Costco - 10 lbs. - $7.69 or .77 cents/lb.
* Cannery - 25 lb. bag - $12.65 or .51 cents/lb.
* Costco - 9 lb. box of Quaker Oatmeal - $6.59 or .73 cents/lb.
* Cannery - 25 lb. bag (quick or regular) - $10.40 or .42 cents/lb.
** Also one important note to consider: If you buy it at Costco you save the gas money across town depending on your packaging method.