Tuesday, March 31, 2009

One other thrifty deal for the week ...

One of the things that I've been trying to focus on is my 3 month supply. While working on that, I realized the little things add up quickly! Cleaning supplies, tooth brushes, tooth paste, etc. can get pricey. So here's some coupons to help you get at least one cleaning item.

Remember, you can press your back button and print two copies of each coupon on your computer. This last week (and the coupons are still good thru the 11th at Target), I picked up Pledge multi-surface spray for about $0.59 each. I tried it today (so much fun cleaning with a new, almost free cleaner!) and it worked great on the windows, electronics, and mirrors in my home. Here's the pledge coupon (link here), and you can stack it with a Target coupon (link here) - just scroll down a little-.